026 He Fell Through That Hole

That is Taylor. I hired him to help with all the paint scraping. He's doing a great job. And today, he fell through that hole in the floor (look at entry #22). Yup, he just fell right through, from the second floor to the first. He landed on his ass and muttered under his breath, "I can't believe I just did that..." we all ran over to see if he was OK, the staff was in shock, a little, after all he just FELL THROUGH THE HOLE. But he got up, apologized for the mess that fell down with him and offered to sweep it up. We said, no no, go take a break and make sure you're OK. And that was that. A few minutes later, after a glass of water, he was back to work. Did I mention that he FELL THROUGH THE HOLE?

I think he's a superhero...

0 Responses to “026 He Fell Through That Hole”

Post a Comment